Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Seo problems and solutions

My Bad Experience with EtrafficJams and Mike Pedone

For the past several years I've published and run a website dedicated to helping hair loss sufferers avoid the pitfalls of bad hair transplants and quack treatments. Almost very day a newbie comes on our forum to tell yet another hair transplant horror story.

Now, ironically, I'm publishing this site to tell my own SEO horror story after having $12,000 taken from me by Mike Pedone and his company EtrafficJams. And like the patient who has been burned, I hope to help others avoid my fate.

As Web publishers we all know that the SEO field is full of quick buck artists and assorted scammers. But some are so slick they can lull even an experienced Web publisher into their clutches and snare thousands of dollars in one fell swoop.

This is what happened to me when I signed up with Mike Pedone and his company, Etraffic jams, and had my $12,000 payment confiscated without any services provided.

According to a former employee of EtrafficJams.com, Owen Dillinger, this has happen to numerous other customers of Mike Pedone and Etraffic jams. However, some of these customers were fortunate enough to have used credit cards and thus were able to recover their money with a charge back.

Unfortunately I paid $12,000 up front by check and my only recourse has been filing a civil action in the state of Florida. This lawsuit is still pending.
My case number in Pinellas County, Florida is 05-1977-CI-20
Case is Media Visions, Inc. Versus EtrafficJams.com LLC

According to Owen Dillinger, who previously worked with Mike Pedone at Etrafficjams, Mike Pedone is a master at promoting Etrafficjams online. However, when it comes to promoting his actual search engine optimization customers online many get no service at all for the money they are required to pay in advance.

According to Mr. Dillinger, the typical scenario that myself and others experience is that Michael Pedone makes big promises that are well presented and polished. Then once the payments are deposited into Etrafficjams account, his interest in performing the actual work evaporates.

Then, when customers complain that they are not getting the services they paid for, Mike Pedone fabricates an excuse for why he has taken offense by such complaints and "cancels" their project without refunding the customer's payment/s.

This is exactly what happened to me. When, after months of waiting and hearing only excuses, I insisted that Mike Pedone complete the work, he became indignant on the telephone and said that he was simply going to cancel our project without refunding the $12,000 that I prepaid. This is exactly what he proceeded to do during December of 2004.

It is now January of 2007 and our project remains canceled and our $12,000 fee remains confiscated.

Those considering paying Mike Pedone for his "services" or who publish his "expert" search engine optimization articles should consider this and other customer accounts before doing business with him and Etraffic Jams.

Regards,
Senthilkc

No comments:

Post a Comment