Monday, September 20, 2010

Cheap Windows Reseller Web Hosting!

You must be aware from the fact that for better Search engine optimization of any website you need a better web hosting services for the website. During my experience of 5 years I met with many web hosting service provider. Frankly speaking I got 2-3 very good web hosting for my sites, but those hosting providers mainly deal with Linux Hosting.

From last two years I was searching for one cheap web hosting service provider who can also have the options of Windows hosting. I was aware that Windows hosting is a bit costlier compared to the Linux one, but frankly I never found any good Windows hosting provider.

Yesterday while I was surfing for the same I reached to www.hostnexus.com and really found them very useful. They not only provide the Cheap Web Hosting for both Linux and Windows, while they also provide the cheaper Windows Reseller Hosting services. The pricing of their hosting plans are amazing, and the most important thing is that they provided me the option for which I was looking from last few years.

Their normal hosting plans usually starts from as low as $3.95 per month, while the dedicated hosting has the minimum price of $149.95 per month, which is quite good in my opinion. Along with the shared hosting, reseller hosting and dedicated hosting plan they also provide the options of Blog Hosting, ColdFusion Hosting, VPS Hosting and Ruby on Rails Hosting too. Out of these I was not aware from Ruby on Rails hosting.

So friends if you too are looking for one cheap web hosting provider then they can be useful to you too.

Regards,
Senthilkc

No comments:

Post a Comment